Friday, August 30, 2013

Free Pattern Friday! - Truckee Shawlette by Kristen Ashbaugh-Helmreich

Happy Friday!!!
 
Ready for the weekend?
 
We are leaving tomorrow for the Bay Area so I have been ready since like two weeks ago when I found out we were going!  :)
 
I'm taking a break from my Christmas Sock-a-thon to start this Truckee Shawlette as a potential Christmas present for someone in the family (in case she is reading this right now!). 

:)

 
I found this one on the Jimmy Beans Wool site and fell in love with it immediately!
 
After reading the pattern, I really like that it's customizable!

The pattern is written more like a long scarf, but with a quick change of less increases,
it can become more of a shawl and less of a scarf!
 
 
And you know I love my stripes!
 
 
 
 
Depending on how quickly this one goes, I may make a few for the gals in the family
(and then one for me, of course!)
 
I love these Teal and Earth Tone colors... like rocks and pebbles in a river.
 
What colors would you use?
 
Happy Labor Day weekend!
:)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment