Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weekend in Stockholm Throw - Debbie Stoller (Stitch 'n Bitch)

So, speaking of Debbie Stoller...

I am having a bit of craft-ADD and am now also working on her Weekend in Stockholm throw.


With her new yarn, of course!

 
The first set of 6 squares are worked in 
Meadow, Mediterranean, Peony and Little Lamb.


So here's my first set of 6 squares...

There are 6 rounds total here.

The first 2 rounds are knit in Meadown, 
the 3rd round in Mediterranean, 
the 4th in Peony 
and 5th &6th in Little Lamb!

I've completed the first set of 6 and am now starting the 2nd set.

There's a lot to go but this works pretty quickly!

This pattern is fairly easy.  I was a bit confused in the beginning but, what else is new, right?  ;-)

With a little help from my mom, I was able to figure things out and have been quickly moving along ever since!

I am still working on my bathing suit (which I'll post on next), but I'm focused on this throw...

I don't wanna lose momentum on this one.

I don't want it to become another UFO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am practicing a square from this throw, and I am a bit confused on the directions when it comes to round 2/3. What tips did your Mom give you to set you straight? I would love to know!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete