Sunday, March 1, 2009

Twinkle Big City Knits - Tuxedo Jacket

Third time's a charm?

Have you ever had a pattern just fall into place? Like, one day, it just makes sense and works out fine.

I've finally reached that day with this pattern. This is literally the third time I've re-worked this sweater.

I'm not sure if it's that my skill has improved or what, but all of a sudden I get it!

And thanks to my new friends over at KnittingHelp.com, I have gotten past that ridiculous (yo, k1, yo) into next st that was giving me such grief!

I still dunno why they included the words 'into next st' but feel free to ignore it!

It is just as simple as yo, k1, yo... twice! That's it!

Anyway, I can't even tell you how happy I am with this sweater. It's looking sooooo good!

Now my only beef with it is... how do I get rid of those holes created by the yo, k1, yo? Is there a different/better way to increase 2 sts without getting those holes?
See these holes... they really bum me out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment